|Where You Are: Home > Terms & Conditions|
Terms & Conditions
- Your order may be divided into two or more packages (usually dependent on the size and weight restrictions of the postage option selected)
- Details of DISPATCH AND DELIVERY TIME and POSTAGE REFUND ELIGIBILITY can be found in the FAQ section
- Courier Shipments are usually dispatched when all items are available
- Shipments are usually dispatched when all items are available so orders with an advance order item will be sent when the latest item is released
- Customers are liable for any duty or customs fees due in the country of delivery
- We reserve the right to upgrade your delivery to a faster or tracked service when we deem it appropriate
- No claim for a refund can exceed the original amount paid
- Please ensure your delivery address details are accurate as items are not covered for lack of delivery if you have supplied incorrect delivery details
- Please be aware that postage will not be refunded for items that do not arrive if the customer has given an incorrect delivery address; omitted details such as security access required; the customer’s goods were not picked up from the local sorting office or similar location; and for refunds requested once the products have already left Dark Sphere requiring them to be returned to Dark Sphere for the refund.
- If items need to be resent due to an inaccurate delivery address details or omitted details (e.g. door entry code required) then the customer will need to pay for the postage once again before it will be resent.
- In order to maintain maximum security there are secondary security checks in place. We reserve the right to decline an order in the case of problems with these checks
- The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation
- Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery to you provided payment has been made in full
- Vouchers & Promotion codes are single use per account.
- Any problem with the order must be reported within seven working days after the day on which you received your goods
- Any request for returns due to cancellation must be received within forteen calendar days after the day on which you received your goods
- Any returns must be sent within seven working days of getting the approval for the return from Dark Sphere
- In the event of cancellation customers must return the cancelled goods. The cost and responsibility for posting the goods that are to be returned lies with the customer. The returned products must still be sealed in the original packaging, be undamaged and must not have been opened to be accepted for a refund.
- The return parcel must be returned by a Recorded or Tracked method unless the customer takes responsibility for the fact that the returning parcel could get lost in the post and therefore cannot be refunded by Dark Sphere.
- In the event of a missent item, title of the goods remain with Dark Sphere and the cost of return postage by the agreed postage method will be Dark Sphere's to bear
- Shop Collections not collected within 21 days of being notified that the item is ready for collection will incur a £1 per day storage charge. This charge is capped at the value of the items that have not been collected.
- If you are purchasing items with an age restriction then you must be above the minimum age restriction on those products
- Event tickets are exempt from normal refund procedures and are not automatically eligible for a refund.
Placing an order constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions