Welcome to the Support Center
*** Mail Order will continue to run throughout Lockdown. Please note we are experiencing a very large number of orders due to the lockdown so please bear with us.
If an item is out of stock at the time of placing your order it will not arrive next day, even if a Courier/special delivery option is chosen. ***
Product specific questions:
- Magic: The Gathering - Commander Legend Draft boxes are delayed and have been heavily allocated by the distributors, more are expected early December
- We are expecting Indomitus to arrive with us early December
- We are expecting Digimon products to arrive with us this week. It's unclear if this will be in time for the pre-sales events. We have been informed by the distributor that the dash packs have been delayed and won't be with us in time for the pre-sales event
- The new X-Wing wave has been heavily allocated by the distributors. It has sold out and we are working to find out when more will be available
- D&D: Tasha's Cauldron of Everything was delayed until 1st December. stock is expected to arrive this week to cover most preorders and further stock should arrive early next week for the last of the preorders and will contain some for general sale
- New Games Workshop Battleforces will be on the site for ordering at 10am on Saturday. They are likely to be extremely limited due to caps placed on them by Games Workshop
- Blood Bowl Season 2 is still available for preorder and we have a large number arriving but once those have sold out we won't be able to get further restocks until January
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.